Thursday, October 14, 2010

Soccer Practice

As sweat rushed down my forehead I struggle to keep with the ball. Just kick it and control it -I repeated to myself. Finally after kicking the ball in the sun with no clouds for one hour the coach said we could go. Even though I struggled with soccer, I liked it since I was only on my second class. I soon found out that I was going away with Sarah. I thought that was good, I liked Sarah. Ok, fine I didn't exactly liked her but she was popular and I was not. The closer I get to her the sooner I'd go to parties. I remember that all I could think of that month was one party. Just one simple party. Anyways, that day I soon found out that my crush, well one of the many I had was going on the same ride as me. Great- I thought. I could feel the sweat on my back and face. That would be a nice impression. During the car ride the AC hit me violently and I started to get cold. As I felt my skin get like a chicken, I saw my house in a distance. Finally. I got out thanked Sarah's mom for the ride and rushed to my house. Mom wasn't there yet probably at a friends house and dad? Well, he was working until about seven. After eating I got off my lazy butt and started doing homework. Even though I only had two subjects of homework it took a real long time for me to get it done. I thought of my sister who was smart in every single way and did my very best effort. I was usually the one who kind of needed help in the school section.  When I was finally finished I got up did a mini-dance and smiled proudly of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment