Monday, October 18, 2010

Meatless Monday

As we sat down at the table, and they brough meat my sister said, "I'm not going to eat, i'ts meatless monday." A while ago she had invented this chart it read, " Meatless Monday, Tropical Tuesday, Whatever Wednesday, Tropical Thursday, Fun Friday, Sweet Saturday, Super Sunday." That's how she chose to eat. And yes, she did refused to eat. She only had veggies. My sister was very very, very, health conscious, but on the weekends she would say, "It's a weekend so I can eat whatever" that's what kept her from being super fit.  She was my big sister. Her name was Stephanie. She had big brown eyes with long brown hair and a tanned skin color. If there was one person I loved it was her. I came home and I had nothing to do so, I was basically on the computer doing nothing until I saw my best friend Mary on Skype. She had moved away to Mexico City and know, I had to look her through the computer screen in order to keep in touch. When I talked to Mary I felt like if we were once again close together, and like if I would see her at school the next day. Seeing her smile and greenish eyes always made me smile. When she moved, Mary changed up her look a little. Boy, I gotta say I was impressed. She looked nice and I was proud. She had always been pretty though. I felt happy and my heart started dancing every time I got on Skype with her. I mean she was my best friend for a real long time and I missed her. I was glad that she had new friends and everything and that well, she was happy.But I felt sad from time to time when I was in the classroom and couldn't tell her something because she wasn't there anymore. We Skyped for a long time, in between the time I was with her I was also chatting with a guy in my computer. This guy was a popular, hottie, amazing car, type of guy.He was in tenth and somehow had managed to get a hold of a paper with my crush's name written all over it. Crap- I thought. He was a whore. He had been dating and smooching all the girls he could fin in Puerto Vallarta. He said he would post a picture of me and my crush on facebook. I was doomed. My crush, happened to be in 10th grade, very popular, and I doubt he'd be happy to know a small girl loved him. We had talked a couple of times because a friend of mine was a friend of his, so he knew me. If he saw a picture like that I would be EMBARRASSED. And even if we hadn't EVER talked my school was SMALL. WE had 300 kids from nursery all the way to twelfth grade all together. Yep, it was small. After we ended our conversation, (with me pleading not to publish this) he didn't put a picture up. I was very glad he hadn't done this. Although he still could. I was telling all of this to Mary. Finally, Mary had to go and I had to go too, but, I didn't feel like sleeping so I decide to Skype with another friend who was stuck in the same town as I was in. We were together skyping and then suddenly, she wanted to make a blog. I helped her and it took time. I remember being proud of myself since I felt so smart knowing everything about technology. Nancy, the girl who I was skyping with was tall and had dark eyes and big smile on her face. I liked her alot. Nancy was smart and nice and funny. That day ended with us talking about blogs and relatives all day long. At the end of the day we finally went to sleep. I really didn't want to wake up to the 6:00 a.m. alarm clock the next day...

3 comments:

  1. I liked your story a lot! Keep it up, you are doing great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank alot Stephanie!
    I like your blog too, ALOT haha!
    Hey Puerto Vallarta is the place he goes for summer every year. Just in case you were wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story Lorenza :) Hope to read many more. Good luck!

    And thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete