Wednesday, October 20, 2010

EMBARRASSED...

My first thought when the school bell rang was- I'm free! I was glad school was over, finally, a little bit of time to rest. As I walked out of my the plain, and un-creative classroom a boy called my name. I turned around to see who it was and I saw Mary's best boy friend. No, they weren't dating, but he and Mary got along real good, until, of course Mary moved. This middle me think of Mary. Every time I saw him, he looked a bit lost with a sleepy kind of expression on his face. "Can you tell my sister I have to stay 5 extra minutes with Miss Lisa please?" I was not surprised he had asked for a favor. He always asked me for favors, but never spoke to me unless we weren't on school time. "Sure", I responded. I started rushing up and down the hall ways looking for his stupid sister. When, I didn't find her after I surrendered. I went to tell him that I couldn't fond his sister. To my surprise when I came back he wasn't there anymore. That's the  last time I do you any favor mister...- I thought as I breathed heavily. I went to my locker to get all the books I needed in order to do my homework. As I went rapidly through the hall I felt some ands around my waist. I turned around to see who it was and it was that "hottie" I had told you about, his name was Drew. I started hugging me and bothering me about James, my crush. Suddenly, I saw James walking tight in front of us. "Hey James, don't you want to come kiss your girlfriend goodbye?" Drew asked. I was stunned. I couldn't get out of Drew's muscular and soft hands and I felt my face blazing with embarrassment. I mean I was like right there inf ront of him, trapped. I remember that I couldn't think of anything. I really didn't. James just looked at me in a dirty way turned around and kept walking. I don't blame him. I would have done the same thing, I mean what else can you do in a situation like that? But still, I was shocked. The way he looked at me. I don't know if it was hate or happiness, or confusement. And even though he was good at hiding what he was feeling I could see one thing that was for sure in that look, and that was cold. James had given me a bitterly cold look, and I was sure of it. Drew smiled with pride and for some unknowable reason I wasn't mad. I was later on, but not at that time, so I just walked away like if I didn't give a SHIT. Later on that dayIU went home to do homework. I did it and the I skyped with a friend from school called Jennifer. She had curly black hair, and brown eyes.  She was tall and skinny. I liked Jenny. She had beautiful hair. Even thought she didn't admit it she had some pretty hair. It was fun talking to her. I felt happy when I talked to her. Jenny was really nice to me that afternoon and made my embarrassment go away and disappear. It was nice to talk to her since then i could forget that had just happened. We stopped skyping when she had to go, I wasn't sad since I knew I would see her the nest day at school. Jenny was strong, not in a physical way, in an emotional way. She could take a lot, and she wouldn't be all freaked out, I admired this from her. A grin appeared on my face and I couldn't wait for tomorrow even if it meant school day! At night I was once again in the computer skyping with Nancy. She had been caught two times, by her mom,  when I was skyping with her. Every time she got caught I laughed. Not in a bad evil way, but in a ha-ha nice sorta way. Nancy was could put a smile on me very easily. Nancy was sometimes shy, but mostly bubbly. She was girly and bubbly. It was her personality. And I liked it. Finally that day ended with nothing else going wrong. I had talked to two friends and had myself embarrassed by the whore, Drew, but at the end of the day what Drew had done to me really didn't bother me. In fact, I couldn't care less...

1 comment:

  1. That Nancy girl seems really nice :P I love the way you express yuorself in a really fun way! Keep it up, and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete